Sonntag, 10. November 2013

For what I stand for

Hello,

I thought it is time to start this blog about my favourite xvx hc band called Gather, to get all the informations behind the band, their releases, shows, merchandise collected.

Before I will start with the posts about the band, I will talk shortly about myself:

Age: 23
Gender: male
Resident: Berlin
Diet: vegan
Attitude: anarchist
Alcohol/Drugs/Cigarettes: NO - StraightEdge



I support every direct action from the Animal Liberation Front (ALF), because in my eyes, every non human animal, needs to be free and live in peace and not caged, tortured, murdered, tested or any other kind of suffering. I no longer care about the health of human beings, after I realized what is going wrong here. 

I want to finish my first post with a quote or Agent Smith from Matrix, because thats exactly what I think too:


I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen